Monday, January 24, 2011

Mission Accomplished!


I'm so glad I joined Amy's One Thing One Week Challenge! I finished my Fandango Posies quilt top! It's made from Izzy & Ivy's Poppin' Posies pattern and Kate Spain's fabulous Fandango fabric. I added the strip and patchwork borders just to make it a bit bigger. Yay!

I was also able to finish (finally) the actual quilting on my Crooked Coins quilt. Also made from Kate Spain fabric (I should really own stock). Now it's onto the binding!
Thanks Amy!

12 comments:

Cindy Jo said...

I really like this project. It looks so happy.

Token Asian Friend said...

I love the flowers! I'm interested to see how you'll quilt this one. I also love the crooked coins quilt.

sukie said...

HOLY COW!!! THE COLORS ARE AMAZING!! Good job!

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

How fun is that!!!

Brenda said...

Love love the quilt top! Such awesome colors!

SarahB said...

Love them both! Great work!

momto2wasd said...

I love Fandango and everything Kate Spain does, too! Your quilt looks wonderful! I love the slanted coins, too!!

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Fabulous Fandango Posies!! I've been waiting for inpiration for what to do with my Fandango and I just found it!!! Thank you!

Deonn said...

Way cute and fresh - love it!

Joseph and Katie said...

Fandango is FANTASTIC! I love it! you quilt good... ;)

SewHappyGeek said...

love that fandango quilt! Wanted to let you know I linked to you on my blog post today! Cheers!

Suzanne said...

Those are such cheery quilts! Congrats on the finish.

Related Posts with Thumbnails