Thursday, January 6, 2011

Some Stuff

I finally put Christmas away yesterday which always makes me sad and relieved. The kids came home and said, "The house looks empty!" I have to agree, but it also feels nice. Though I am SO in the mood to re-decorate! Actually what I want to do might just take a pillow or two, nothing major. I need to get on that.

In the meantime I worked on a few little projects in the past few weeks but I have taken few pictures of them! I made this nursing cover-up and a car seat cover for my wonderful Sis-in-Law. I also re-covered a couple of chairs for my brother's dining room set (found a picture!).
And I made a dolly blanket and pillow for my daughter's American Girl doll. Whew! I promise more pictures.

I think I'm finally coming down from the rush of the season. I ready to relax a bit, but things seem to be busier as school (and homework!) have started up again.

I did want to share this beautiful quilt made from my Meandering Path Quilt Tutorial at Moda Bake Shop. It was made by Stephanie from Dream Create Inspire. It's so fun to see another quilt made from my pattern. I just love the colors and placement. She did an awesome job don'tcha think?
I have a new MBS project in the works that I'm excited about. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

SewHappyGeek said...

I finally cut the layer cake and started laying out my meandering path quilt today! It's only my 2nd quilt and looks like it'll be really fun. I'll send you pics when I get it done...hoping less than 2 months on this one, ha ha... thanks again for sharing!

Stephanie Zito said...

Thank you so much Ellie for sharing my quilt! I had so much fun making it with your awesome pattern! I can't wait to see what your new MBS project is! Hugs!

Related Posts with Thumbnails