Monday, May 31, 2010

Meandering Path Quilt Top Complete!

 Yay! I finished piecing together quilt top that I have designed! I'm loving the way it turned out. I am also putting together a FREE tutorial of this so you can make one too! In the meantime I need to back it, quilt it and bind it. :)
I'm trying to figure out which fabric I want to have for the backing. I think I want it to be a predominately brown print and do the binding in a turquoise. Here are the three beautiuful Botany fabrics I have narrowed it down to:
Tendrils
Wildlife

Topiary

  Let me know what you think!

4 comments:

Kelli said...

Hey Ellie, I love Botany! This is a great quilt!!! Umm, for the backing... I totally love the messy, busy large prints for backings personally so I'd probably go Wildlife but maybe you could piece a back with all of them and some aqua too? I'm sure whatever you come up with will look ace, Can't wait to see it!!!

Lisa Webb said...

Beauitful ellie! I can't make my seams straight! Yours is perfect! I like topiary:::: my two cents! Beautiful!

Katherine said...

Ellie, this quilt is GORGEOUS!!! Tough choice on those backing fabrics, each one is lovely. I'm leaning towards Topiary - but I know whatever you choose will be perfect.

Laurel H. said...

This is VERY nice! I don't think you can go wrong with the backing, no matter what you choose...

Related Posts with Thumbnails