Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Dear Santa....


Dear Santa,
Can you define good? I feel like I can meet that expectation. My husband lost his job and was out of work until just last week! You do know that there was a quilt market and they introduced hundreds of beautiful new fabrics? And I have been wanting to get my hands on most of them? But I didn't buy any because I knew we couldn't. So I think maybe I've been really good:).
So whenever someone asks me what I want for Christmas my first instinct is to say fabric! They look at me like "no something you NEED".  But really nothing would make me happier than to open a box filled with the newest fabric, hmmmm sounds fun just imagining it.

In order to be less vague, in case someone really does want to give me something I would really love here are my top choices from Fat Quarter Shop:


Loving this line! Maybe I'm just missing California, but the colors and designs just speak to me, they make me happy.



I'm always looking for a cute Valentines line to use for my lavender sachets I give as gifts on Valentines Day. These are fabulous!



What can I say, Heather Bailey, florals, pink and green? Actually there is only one word for Nicey Jane: perfection!


I can think of so many projects for these beautiful fabrics. Sandi Henderson has become one of my all time favs.
So, Santa or anyone else who might be reading...this is what I really want. And I think I've been good. :)


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails