Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Old Red Barn Co. Quilt-a-Long


 Back in June Dana at the Old Red Barn Co. had a really fun quilt-a-long! I hadn't made an actual quilt quilt (just a lot of baby ones) in a long time. So I thought I would join along. By the time I got all the fabric I needed it was just about over and I started a bunch of other projects. Well....I finally decided to dig in and get started. I am having so much fun!





The fabric I chose is Flights of Fancy by Paula Prass. At the time there was a sewing machine give-away and you got more entries for using this fabric. So of course that's the fabric I got. And I'm so glad I did! I am loving these colors and Paula Prass is now one of my favorite designers.

So I followed along and here are my strips all nicely cut out.

My strip "flowers". Next up, sewing the strips together!




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails